Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kyzmos turns 29

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hornet, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Ok, folks, Kyzmos (Sasha) is 29 today and celebrating it on a cocktail of pain-killing drugs and boredom in hospital.

If you can visit her, why don't you?

If you can phone her (who can't???) give her a call and cheer her up on (03) 9788 3250

If you are an SMS guru, send her a cheery text on 0417 908 598

You know you'd want someone to do that for you.....

Happy day, Sash
  2. Happy Birthday Sash, hope you have a good one.
    We will get in to see you as soon as we can :)

Hey Paul, since when are birthday greetings bike related? :p
  3. Happy Birthday Sasha

Hope the recovery is still going well
  4. Happy Birthday!!!

SMS Sent ;) :)
  5. +1

Hoping recovery is going well, too.
  6. :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Hope you have a great day Chicki!!!! We'll be in to see you soon!!!

Keep on smiling chicki, you're doing great :woot: :dance: :roses:
  7. +2 :grin:
  8. If you can manage to ring or visit Sasha, she'd really appreciate it coz she's had a difficult day and is feeling a bit down.

And on her birthday, too! :cry:
  9. happy birthday !!! :birthday:

i hope you have had a wonderful day.

10. SMS from way down south sent...
    hope things start going well real soon.

LIKE NOW! :birthday: :woot: :dance:

JJ, and family
  11. :birthday: sasha

Hope you have been spoilt rotten.
  12. Update on Sasha's condition

The hospital at which she is presently is a fast-rehab hospital. The people there apparaently did not read her referral documents from the Epworth, and the hospital is not geared for slow rehab, such as she will need. They want her to leave and at present she has no-where to go.

If you are a praying person, pray that this is worked out; it is inconceivable in 2006 that this sort of thing could happen in a civilised country....

And if you can, call in and spend half an hour with her; she can't concentrate on TV, so human contact is so valuable.

{and my best wishes to those who have been visiting, you are nice people...}
  13. hehehehe
    i even jumped on and sent her birthday wishes, the confusion would have been distraction from the pain!
  14. happy birthday sasha hope your day got better after i left.
  15. Sux to be Sash right now, but she's on the way to recovery at least...

Happy birthday mate.
  16. happy b'day sasha!

do you guys really think she wants all those visitors? maybe we should ask her? i say this because having visitors in hospital can be a strain.

i will call her and tell her some jokes. i hope she's ok with that. i guess you guys know her personally which makes a big difference.
  17. Thanks everyone one for the Birthday greetings, sorry for the delay this is the first time ive been online in months.

Thanks to everyone who came and visited me in rehab, i really needed the company and still do now im at my folks place.

Please keep up the visits and contact as things are not progressing well, and distractions are certainly needed.