Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kymco Quannon Naked 125

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by aste9974, Aug 1, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Worth getting or a piece of shit?

Kymco is a Taiwanese company, and their bikes are made in Taiwan. They used to supply parts for Honda officially.

The spiel:

• Disc brakes front and rear
    • LCD speedo, Tachometer,
    • Fuel Gauge and clock
    • Lockable under seat storage
    • Folding passanger foot pegs
    • Single cylinder 4-stroke
    • Electric start
    • Twin-spar frame
    • Widest tyres and rims in its class
    • 17” front and rear wheels
    • Halogen headlights

More data:

You can check out pictures on http://www.kymco.com.au/au/motorcycles/quannon-naked125 .
  2. Motercycle in Motion have these bikes at there school. it is what I am currently learning on for my L's. It go me going and confident after 4 hours. Will be doing my test on Friday on it.
  3. It's built to a price, so park it next to an equivelant bike from one of the bigc4. See the difference.
    Should be a good simple and functional no fuss bike. But i would'nt keep it for any longer than you need to.
  4. Kymco scooters have a decent rep. A mate who's worked on most things is currently doing scooters and reckons build quality is good. They make mostly for export, so generally seem to try to build scooters that compete well in Europe and the US. The bikes are harder to assess, as they are at the low end of the market, but BMW thought enough of them to source one of the off-road engines from Kymco, and they made under licence for Honda for a time.

I hope it goes well for you. Like Raven says, who knows how durable it will be, but it's not a sh!t brand.