Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kwaka Z750

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by echoball, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Saw one of these a couple of weeks ago and am looking at taking one for a test ride since am finally off restrictions!

Anybody ridden one or know much about them?
  2. Bikepoint Review (just in case you haven't already read it).
    Had a look at one of these recently, I like the styling but seat height seems way too high for my liking.
  3. sexy bikes, if you feel like buying one for me, i'll be your best friend :D
  4. Check out Netrider bike reviews for a review
  5. I reckont the z750 is an absolute bargain... I'll be looking for one as soon as I'm off restrictions too.

Thing is... the z1000 is only a little more $$$ second hand- decisions decisions!
  6. Yep I have ridden the z750 OMG wooot total hornbag... I want one as my next bike... The only thing better is a z1000....

7. :shock: I am with you on this one i put my KLX 300 R in for a service and the salesman gave me a brand new Z750 as a loaner untill my bike was finished. Dam what a bike i over took 1 truck and 2 cars on a long streight and hit 150 klicks befor i knew it think i was in 3rd of 4th with major amounts or rev on the tacho left. I read that she doesn't start producing max power untill you hit around 10K rpm. :p
  8. cool. for me at 185 cm, riding position seems quite comfy and a great looking bike...there is one in mornington that I'll ride asap....have a feeling I'll know what the verdict will be! :D
  9. Yep and they were going for $11k on-the-road in Vic...not sure what they are now?

There's currently a $1000 cash-back on the Z1000 too!
  10. Can any of you who've ridden a Z750 comment on the effectiveness of the mini-fairing?

Supposedly it's shaped to create a pocket of calm air for the rider, but the tests I've read have different views on how well it works.
  11. a small faring will have a small effect :wink:

my old thundercat had faring that would block all the wind even if you were standing on the tank, when i stripped it naked and put on a teeny little screen, i barely noticed that it was giving me any protection at all :LOL:

basically, i'd be thinking it'll help break the air a little before it hits you, but you wont be getting a nice little comfy pocket like on a sports tourer. but then, if your buying a naked bike, your not buying it for its ability to keep the wind off you eh :LOL:
  12. I didn't notice any 'wind problems' with either the 750 or the 1000.