Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News Kwaka Z300 with ABS released

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' at netrider.net.au started by NetriderBot, Mar 7, 2016.

1. #1 NetriderBot, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2016
    The learner friendly Kawasaki Z300 brings the wild excitement of the street-fighter concept to the 300cc class. Sharing the high-performance engine and chassis of Australia’s bestselling road motorcycle, the Ninja 300, the Z300 offers the acceleration and handling to dominate in the 300cc class.

1457308232_thumb.

• Learner approved
    • Powered by a fuel injected 296cm³ liquid cooled, parallel twin engine
    • Aggressive street-fighter design inspired by larger models from the popular Z Series, the Z1000 and Z800
    • Dual throttle valves produce smooth, responsive torque at low and medium rpm, and hard-hitting acceleration at high rpm
    • Flat, wide handlebar and a relaxed, upright riding position accommodates a wide range of riders
    • Heat management system and low vibration facilitates for riding comfort
    • Flared fuel tank design enables a large 17 litre fuel capacity

New colours for 2016 model:
    • Special Edition model: Pearl Stardust White / Metallic Flat Spark Black with Gold Wheels – RRP $6,099 + ORC
    • Candy Crimson Red / Metallic Flat Spark Black – RRP $5,999 + ORC

Now available through Kawasaki dealerships or from the Kawasaki website.

Continue reading...

Attached Files:

2. Um, just wondering why this article is only out now? I bought my Z300 in March last year. I'm not sure its going to appeal to many riders because it's got a low seat height. Having said that I'm only 1.57 m and still had to drop it an inch. As a LAMS bike, I think it does a great job and I love it as my commuter bike. I do find that you have to be a bit cautious when filtering as there is quite a distance between the side mirrors. My Z300 was a step up from a Honda 125, so I thought it was the "bees knees" ... highly recommended as a LAMS bike, but .... already looking at an open licence ....

3. BevFBevF i think its in relation to the 2016 edition :) i love my Z to bits as well !!!

Not sure about the limited ed colour .. i reckon this would be the perfect outfit to ride on the limited ed Z hahah

images-22.

• Funny Funny x 1