Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ktulu's Specialty Motorcycle Accessamories!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Ktulu, Sep 20, 2006.

1. That's right riders and riderettes! - the imaginary patents are filed, my invisible production facilities are in full swing, and my marketshare? Well, I'll let you do the math on what 100% of zero is!

Continuing on from a couple of products in another thread, I have decided to expand my range for you and your motorcycle's benefit!

Thus, I present to you Ktulu's Specialty Motorcycle Accessamories!
    Read on, in awe of my amazing inventions and use of UBB tags!

Biking Accessamories

The Flagpole

In ancient times flags were used on ships, to indicate from a distance their nation of origin, intentions, and/or cargo. KSMA have a specially developed flagpole for motorcycle use!
    You can show the world what bikie gang you're from, your intentions for bikies from rival gangs, what drugs are currently on special this month... hell, even what football team you go for - all with a KSMA Flagpole.
    But it doesn't end there, our professional install, keeps the flag detachable for signalling, flagging vehicles down, bull-fighting, or even resolving inter-rider disputes without the need for pesky conversation and 'alternative resolution'. As well as being handy for a pillion to hold onto;
    advances in normal-conductor technology, also mean that the Flagpole will safely attract any freak lightning strikes to itself and away from the rider.

.................................................................only $38.80 + GST
    Variety of flags available at approx $10. Pirate flags cost umm like $50.

Horn of Gondor

Let's face it. Most motorcycle horns are only almost as loud as a kazoo held facing the wind while riding faster than 80km/h. That's why we [and I mean myself] at KSMA, for your motorcycling safety, have developed the Horn of Gondor!
    Utilising the latest in ferry and oil tanker audio-alert technology, the Horn of Gondor WILL get you noticed!
    Breaking several international sound laws, the Horn of Gondor is mounted with the horn facing backwards on your motorcycle and a reflector plate is used to direct the sound forwards. This is to prevent unexpected wheelies while using the horn.
    At only 40kg, the Horn has the most efficient weight:db rating of any standard motorcycle product, providing more noise per kilo than even a Harley Davidson, or your ex-girlfriend!
    Powered by a small and convenient Compact Compressor [compressor trailer included at no extra cost], the Horn of Gondor has been known to actually blow small children off pedestrian crossings who weren't holding onto their parents hand! It can even remove unsightly body-hair AND copyright lawsuits [2 things to interest you there, Peter Jackson. Mwuhaha].

.................................................................only $328.00 + GST

Phosphoflage

This cunning system will conceal your number plate for those night-time runs past police or speed-cameras!
    Phosphoflage is the codename for our patented clear-coating phosphoresence paint kit.
    Simply paint the coating over your entire number-plate, and exchange your number-plate globe for the blacklight one supplied in the kit.
    A switch is then installed near the brake lever to switch the light on and off.
    At night, activating the blacklight will make your entire number plate glow too bright for the human eye, OR a camera to read/capture the plate clearly.
    The benefit is, it looks completely stock in daylight, and appears to be a simple unfortunate reflection of flash from a speed camera in the photo!
    We packaged these with bunches of flowers for guys on the way back from the Moto GP and sold HUNDREDS. Get yours today!

.................................................................only $55.00 + GST