Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

KTM Servicing in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Transformer, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Anyone know which dealer in Melb. has picked up the KTM franchaise from Zagame Richmond?

Cheers in Advance.
  2. Peter Stevens are now the KTM dealer for Melbourne, so the A'Beckett St workshop is where you'll have to take your bike.
  3. I don't think I would take my push bike to Peter Stevens:shock:

You could try Werribee KTM in Hoppers Crossing or Vision Motorsports in Ferntree Gully. I bought my SD from Werribee and they were fantastic to deal with, old school and trustworthy...just too far away from where I live to travel for servicing

I have had service work done at Vision and was happy with the job done
  4. Thanks Bam, just gave vision a call. Looks like them it is
  5. +1 for Vision, good for spares too.
  6. Does anywhere have loaner bike to use while getting a service? I need to do the first 1000km service done on my 690 duke and zagame was they only place I knew that would have a loaner.

My bike is my only form of transport and I can't really get my girlfriend to leave work, pick me up and take me back again all in one day as we both work in the CBD.
  7. What's wrong with the train... it does go all the way into the CBD you know ;-)