Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

KruTCH MunKey is one step closer to riding

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Bangr, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Howdy all .

Today I was allowed to go down to a walking stick for short trips , wooo hooo . I was able to reach my foot to cut my nails (ohh yuk) , for most you would not realize what a buzz it is to be able to bend enough to do this , it is a big step in getting back on two wheels. :bannanabutt: :dance:

Next no walking stick , my foot behind my head (ha ha) and a leg over a bike.

I have a ride day on the 19th July so look out , pushing hard to get to match fittness. :eek:hno:

2. great news Brendan. You'll be back to you former self in no time. :beer:
  3. Great stuff, can't wait to see that red bike of yours again at Southbank!

mmmmm Ducati, sounds expensive just saying it.

The Buell pretty nice too :grin:
  4. I will be trying to get my leg over a ride as soon as I can . smileysex:
  5. Crotch munkey eh?
  6. Good stuff! Talking to a physio about this very thing on how the little things can mean so much once you don't have them. I guess it was similar/same feeling as not long ago when my right arm/hanf could finally squeeze in a tennis ball that I had been trying to do for 6-8 weeks.

Just keep on improving :grin:
  7. Good 2 c ur coming along well.
    U'll b up 2 all ur old tricks in no time. :eek:hno:

God help us.
  8. hey you leave those smileys alone :wink:

Good to hear Bren, hope to see you back out there soon... and hopefully on that Duke you've assigned your wages over to Scumbag for :wink:
  9. If you aren't up to riding your own, you can come on the back with me... :cool:
  10. Hey Bren,

Im so glad to see that you're recovering well :grin:
    Thursday nights have been quiet without you lol (well i really cant talk because i havent been in ages lol)

Hope to catch up with you soon :wink:
  11. great news brenden!! i know all about reaching toes, a milestone! I will be happy to burn burn the crutches!!!

Have fun on the track!!

:) burger says you are a poofter.

12. Hahaha .. true. And it's only because you can now touch your toes again that he's not one as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. you're funny jason!!!

Cripple Fight!!!
  14. Toe touching at 5 paces :LOL:
  15. we could of had a crotch , oops I mean crutch fight .
  16. man, i'm looking forward to getting as far as you have - it took 20 minutes, but I put my own sock on yesterday. Of course, I had to lie down for a while after, but that was my milestone. To be able to trim your own nails...!

I've been on my crutches for a week now - still miss my wheelchair..
  17. and after this will you also trying to get back on your bike? :bolt:
  18. A name change to Stick Monkey might be doubly appropriate...
  19. Hmmm SticK MunKey , I think mouth will want to use a stick on me if I change my name again , I will give this some thought :-k .

What to get the leg over is the big one at ther moment , hmm two many choices. ](*,)
  20. wish i had that problem too!