Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kristina Keneally says sorry

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Ljiljan, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Some american idiot made a video talking about how the state government has shafted NSW day after day, month after month for years on end.

Some genius has come up with this

Someone call chaser and tell them we got satire back.
  2. I like the latest Labor election slogan (well, not actually :LOL:)

Really, Keneally??????
  3. To be fair, I'm not aware of anything NSW libs have said or done that really deserves a win for them. But they don't really have to worry about that.
  4. when you're not in Government there's not a lot that you CAN do

I feel a bit sorry for her, nevertheless, she's inherited the stupidity of Carr et al, and a party mechanism that is either unwilling or unable to get itself out of the 20s union-based mentality into the real world....
  5. The Vic libs were the same position before the last election and now they are in power.
  6. Libs just need to not say anything, and they will win.
  7. That's what I'd do if I were them.
  8. Sorry we didn't do anything for you, but if you vote for us we'll do lots of cool things... Yeah sure you will...
  9. have you seen her new ads on TV??

at first I lol'd, but now i can't watch them or else i'll end up having to buy a new tv and replacing the smashed loungeroom window...

10. Gold, absolute gold.

Then again not hard to send something up like that ... when that real ad hit the screens last week, it was SIMPLY ASKING FOR IT .....:eek:hno:
  11. There's plenty of good video's on there lol

It's a real pity that we have such dud major parties in this state. I fear that when the Liberals get control after the election things will probably be just as bad.......
  12. when the liberal party won back in 89 the first thing nick greiner did was increase regos by a hundred bucks and introduced the cpt greenslips , wonder what ofarrell going to increase
    and and cut back , while still lining his and liberal pockets with our hard earn $$$
  13. not really. that election was almost as close as the national election. This one will break records and has been doing so already.
  14. What happens with a landslide victory is that you see all the nutters who get endorsed because they aren't expected to win get up. Most of whom are from the extremes of the party (in this case the extreme right).

A close contest would be far better for NSW than a runaway win.
  15. you have a point. Alternatively I think having the LA and LC in seperate hands would be ideal. Or at least that there is not a major majority in the LC.

Is the legislative council voted on every 8 years like the senate, or is the whole lot done every election?
  16. It was probably what Ricky Ponting saw on the TV too!
  17. [/QUOTE]