Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by JL, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Hey guys,

Great site, I've learnt heaps from the forums - hopefully in the future I'll be able add to the knowledge base :)

I'm currently riding a Spada while on my restrictions and having a blast, even if it's just the short trip to and from work (especially in peak hour :grin: ). Since I've had it, I could probably count the days I haven't ridden it on two hands, and having just got off the L's that's over almost 4 months!

See you in the forums!

Cheers .. Jules
  2. Yiasoo :)
  3. G'day cobber! didyabringabeeralong?
  4. Ungh... can't look at beer right now, drank at a friends bar last night til about 7 this morning after the punters had left.

The look on the faces of my mates at work was hilarious when I told them "I slept at a bar last night - and came straight to work".

Lockdowns are the greatest :grin:
  5. welcome JL to the forums.
  6. Welcome Jules, dozo yoroshiku ne...

Hopefully you'll get to some NR events too... coffee nights are a good start.
  7. Next time try drinking water all night instead. It will definitely put you off drinking. :wink:
  8. Welcome JL
  9. welcome Jules, see you around
  10. Welcome Jules, nice to have you at our place :grin:
  11. Thanks for the welcome people!

Definitely will come round to a coffee night soon, seeing as I live in Hawthorn and all :) otherwise at phillip island next weekend!
  12. Hey Jules, welcome. Like my sig?.......Ta. I believe in yours, which just happens to be my belief as well!
  13. Greetings,

Enjoy the rides, the forum and hopefully see you on a group ride sometime soon!