Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kogan are doing the GoPro HD Hero2 for $289

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by MV, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Have had notthing but good experiences with Kogan. Fast and cheap. I get all of my camera gear from them, including lenses.
  2. There's an add to my left for the same thing for $399, save $100, BTW :)
  3. Same, I've got 2 of their TV & a GPS, it fine gear for the money.
  4. Just don't buy a Kogan telly POS!
  5. Uh huh.
  6. Admittedly i've not been game enough to touch their TVs. I always stick with Sony or Samsung for TVs as they produce most of the components.
  7. Point being?
  8. Lost, obviously.
  9. I've got 2 Kogan TVs, first one the DVD shit itself and they fixed it under warranty, 2nd one now 2 years old no problem, Is this Go Pro package the same as the motorsport one in terms of equipment?
  10. Obviuosly not a very good one then...
  11. Not exactly...
  12. Thnks, different accessories, same price by the looks in the US.
  13. Still overpriced :/
  14. Thanks for the heads up, in Bali ATM and also brought one duty free on the way out and was just thinking about buying it again on my return.

Saved $80, now I can have more Bintang's and massages!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Haha, nice one, I could go a Bintang right about now...
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Catch of the day were doing these last week for $299 and about $6 delivery....bought my second unit from there in fact! ;)
  17. $24 postage.

C'mon Kogan...
  18. Can you buy the accessories separately? And which ones do most people use?

This is about $100 off local prices I gather?