Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Knox Knee pads for draggins

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Robb0, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Hey Guys

I just got my self a pair of draggin Jeans. Now I brought the knox knee pads for them.

Now the question I have is when I tried the jeans on the sales dude opened up the packet of knee pads for me to try with the jeans I decided on my size and asked a different sales dude at the counter if the pads should have some stick on velcro for the jeans he said no. Anyway the orignal guy comes back I was having a chat with him.

When I leave he asked if I wanted the packet for them and I said no and now from what I read on the draggins website I should of gotten self-adhesive Velcro. Witch I assume I should of??? But the sales guy threw it in the bin :( looks like I'll be going back tomorrow.

2. :?: I just got the velcro discs attached to the knee armour, which you then just stick onto the kevlar. I found it didn't stay in place too reliably for my camos, so I made pockets. The hip armour should have pockets ready in your jeans, if you ordered them that way.
  3. Alright thats a relef yeah has the velcro on the knee pads. Just on the draggin website it says self-adhesive Velcro but oh if you didnt get it spose I'm right then.

They seem to sit in the jeans fine(jeans bit of a tight fit) and not move when I slip them in while I have them on still gotta go for a ride yet.

When I'm there next I'll double check anyway.

BTW it was a Motorbike shop not direct from draggins

Anyway Thanks for the help.
  4. another option is the strap on knee guards the dirt guys wear.
  5. I strap motorcross knee pads under my draggins cargos. It saved my knee when I came off once. The knee pads always stay on your knees. The Knox knee pads could slide around. That's why I went for the starp on knee pads. It only takes a few seconds to put on and take off.
  6. What kind are they mate... the ones I have are way too bulky to fit under my jeans.