Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Know Your Limits vid

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Jomo, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Worst fcuking video ever.

epic fail.

2. You went and post whored on a motorcycle website to post up a crappy vid that did the rounds a year ago...

I think you need to read this

...oh and if you're account stays active, stay around and contribute.

Cheers

3. :(

Sheezus!

My great guy said this place had some humor ... yet to see it!

He wanted to post the link ... glad for him he didn't, cuz he doesn't deserve the torching I'm getting!

Take another look at your so-called motto:

"The trick is to grow up without growing old"????

4. #4 robsalvv, Mar 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Dude, you come here, break the rules, post up a crappy unfunny vid and then get all indignant about the reaction??? Sheesh!! The admins are usually ruthless about that kind of behaviour, but you're still here.

Ok, fairs fair, I've crapped on your vid... here's one I reckon is way times infinity +1 funnier than yours. XSs7NCWp6kA[/media]] THIS :LOL:

Dude, join in, look around, comment, contribute, share your stories, become part of the community and then you can post all the crappy video links you want ... you'll also cop all the necessary grief as well... :-k now that could be funny :grin: