Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Know what Virginia Tech and Antarctica have in common?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by wang chung, Apr 19, 2007.

1. They're both -33 right now.

*boom tish

2. Touché.
  3. Too soon, Too soon
  4. Haha I'll pay that.
  5. Ha ha ha, GOLD! Never too soon.
  6. Know what Virginia Tech & Mt Everest have in common?

One killer slope.....

7. :rofl:

8. :rofl: Its NEVER EVER too soon.
    Its the Aussie way of coping. :rofl:
    Up here in Newcastle the day after "the eartquake" the jokes started, one I can remember "Whats flat and smells like Garlic?? Hamilton" 11 died in Hamilton but a lot of "ethnic" people live there hence the Garlic.
  9. So, how do we Aussies have to "cope" with a a tragedy that occured in another country, and one that Aussies take great pleasure in taking the piss out of?

Actually, what IS tragic about this, other than the event itself, is that the powers-that-be continue to spout the "right to bear arms" mantra...
  10. That is a rip off of the Part Arthur and the South Pole, both minus 35?
  11. hahaha both jokes are gold , but this one reminds me of the thredbo joke "what did pauline hanson blame the threadbo disaster on? , Slopes'
  12. You heard that Stuart Diver quit drinking after the Thredbo Disaster?? The first two slabs almost killed him!!! :LOL:
  13. Hahaha! , you hear sturt went back to threadbo recently? , he said it was to visit his 'flat' mates
  14. Ha ha ha, that year the Thredbo rugby team didnt' play, they couldn't dig up enough players!
  15. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

these are fcuking hilarious :D
  16. What does Peter Brock and Steve Irwin have in common?

Neither can handle fish tails
  17. Steve Irwin died just like he lived.

With animals in his heart.
  18. They are both dead ;)
  19. why should have steve irwin worn sunscreen?

I would have protected him from harmful rays...
  20. I agree, very strange race of people if you ask me. Bloody Rednecks.