Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Knightrider + someone on firestorm.......

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by ROAMER, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Spoted today around 1PM on the Beach Rd. at Sandringham!! I almost tore my arm off waving. But noooooooooooooo they were pretending to be to cool to notice me in my black 4WD. You were soooo late for the Gipsland ride :LOL:

2. I am SO glad I don't live in Melbourne. My riding's bad enough without you guys spying on each other all the time!!!

:):):):):):)

3. When read it conjunction with this .... there may be more to this story than we are hearing?. Hmmmm ... :-k :^o :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Maybe it wasn't Knightrider you saw at all?

4. Mouth.... you and I are thinking the same thing.....

Robyn needs to go and learn to be more discreet :p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

G

5. Oh well, to me it looked like her. Might not be. But if it was her, in conjunction with THAT above :LOL: Someone is due for some blushing and I'm due for some bashing :LOL:

6. My mate and i were on that road around that time today.....
    He was on a blue Fire Storm and i was on my Hornet....
    Was it just the one bike?

7. {sings} "This is just a little Peyton Place and you're all Harper Valley hypocrites"
    Desperate housemates, anyone?

8. Pfffffffft could be you as well if you are a gril, or if you keep your hair like Kinght... does. That's why I taught it was her. Bike looked like hers (whatever it is)

9. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't me......

10. AHA, Game ON!!!

11. Hey, I was having enough trouble concentrating on the road (I am sick again), let alone watch for some wally waving out their car window! Were you going round the roundabout when that little car went through and nearly cut you off?

This doesn't mean it was me out there today.......

12. Maybe, maybe not.....

13. Well, if it was you you could wave back :( If it wasn't, I looked weird to some people today :( :D

14. Ooooh boys, whatya thinking??? :wink:
    Robyn and discreet are not often associated with each other - unless there is a necessity....

15. I remember seeing a Hornet, came up next to it - black i think.....

Don't recall a Firestorm. Hey deafwish - tell him to check out www.ozfirestorm.com

16. I was turning on to beach road from bay st. and waved at 2 bikes stopped at set of lights. No ronudabout. Oh well....

17. How do I normally wear my hair?

My bike is a red Honda VTR250

18. You wear your hair so there is something to hang on to :p

G

19. I'm sorry, I don't recall seeing you :( I would have waved back if I had.

20. You know those 2 ponytails, or whatever you call them. I saw 2 of those sticking under the helmet, and yes it was a red bike. Dunno what model tough. Looked like naked.