Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by cam77, Sep 26, 2005.

1. An Aussie, a Kiwi, a hot skinny blonde bird, and an old crusty granny are riding a train through the countryside.

The train goes through tunnel, and in the pitch blackness, the sound of an almighty "thwack!" rings out. As the train exits the tunnel, everyone notices the Kiwi has a big red slap mark on his cheek.

The old granny giggles :D as she thinks to herself, "I'll bet that dirty cuzzy bro grabbed the blonde on the t*ts and she wacked him one"

The blonde suppresses a smile :wink: and thinks, "I'll bet one of those guys went to grab me on the t*ts, got the granny instead, and she bopped them one!!!"

The Kiwi, a little taken aback :? :? , thinks to himself, "I'll bet that Aussie grabbed the blonde chick, she thought I did it and she swatted me!"

The Aussie casually smiles, and thinks, "can't wait for the next tunnel so I can smash that f***ing Kiwi again :D
  2. An updated version of the famous "Aussie soldier on leave" joke. Clever!