Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kind of new member... late introduction

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Krooza, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Hi everybody.

My name's Chris and I've been hanging round netrider for a few weeks now enjoying all the chatter and I realised that while I've asked you all a lot of questions and got some really good advice, I haven't really introduced myself yet. So here's my apology for being so rude and I'll try not to bore you too much with a little information about myself.

I'm 25, living in North Balwyn (Melb east suburb) with my parents (statistics say its cool) but am looking to move out in the near future. I work in electronic security installation. I have a girlfriend that studies in Ballarat. I've had my learners for a few weeks now and have found a good first bike but am just waiting on the all clear from Pete the Pom. I enjoy the occassional social drink so I'm bummed I missed the piss-up at Frankston on Saturday.

I don't know what else to say, but it seems you're all a really good bunch here and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. As soon as I'm on a bike and confident enough to hit the roads, I'll be out there on a social ride with you.

2. Hey krooza, living at home beats paying your own bills, my daughter is still here at nearly 28!! (Love her to bits and she can stay forever if she wants)
    You're most welcome here, we're user friendly, and only Moike bites (but he's a cranky old BMW rider, so that goes with the territory {LOL}) Hang around and enjoy, put something in and you'll get LOTS back!!!
  3. Welcome, krooza. Come in, sit down, put your feet up and enjoy!
  4. Hi krooza, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay :)
  5. Heya Krooza!

Being at home is not all that bad....

I moved home 3 years ago and have no intentions of leaving any time soon. My 27 year old sister has recently moved back, so now mum's thrilled that her brood are back under her eye. I can promise you, staying at home works much better for all concerned...especially you!

Congrats on the learners and we'll see you on the road soon!

:D :D :D
  6. Ya hear this Koma?!? Now quit giving me crap about looking after Mum by staying at home... :LOL:

Welcome Krooza. See ya on a ride soon, I hope!
  7. Welcome to the boards, and feel free to post as much crap as possible. Everyone else does :-s