Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kim Newbie 2 Netrider!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by enchanteddream14, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Hi Everybody. Just a little about myself. I was given a Suzuki Across 250 for Mothers Day in May 2006 from my Partner and Kids. That was how I got hooked on getting my L's for 8 weeks, then full licence. Did 8300k's until I bought myself a Suzuki SV650s k6 model in September. Have done 5800k's so far. Had never ridden a bike before then, as I was a passenger on other half's bike (VStrom). Love the freedom and independence on my own bike. Happy riding and take care. Kim :)

2. welcome to the forums

3. Wooohooooo good for you enchanteddream14
    girlpower-1.
    Welcome

4. awwww, thats not fair :( I want a bike for mothers day too :) Lucky you! Oh and welcome to NR, have lots of fun! :grin:

5. Welcome Kim.

6. Morning All! Thanks for the Welcome :) No chance for a ride today as work beckons :( but not to worry there's always tomorrow!! Happy Riding and Take Care

7. Hey Congrats on joining and on gettin a bike as a gift thats awesome :wink:

8. Wow Kim, what a fantastic family you must have :grin:

Welcome to the forums :)

9. Welcome Kim. Sounds like you're having a blast!

10. Hello again :). Must say that I do have a great family and that this bike thing is starting to get a little out of hand! Just recieved a Ventura Rack and Back Pack kit as an early birthday present. Still have a month to go. But still love it all the same :grin:. Weather hasn't been too crash hot in this neck of the woods, so haven't been on the bike since Saturday. Bugger!! Also still have the Across as I haven't had the heart to part with it yet. The kids both want to get their licence on it but have to practice learning how to drive the car first. As there are too many idiot drivers around when it comes to bike riders. Well enough intros now will catch u's in the forums. Take care and Happy riding.