Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kim Jong Il dead

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by goz, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Kim Jong Il dead

il-420x0.

What a shame hey

2. bin laden gone
    Gaddaffi gone
    Hussein gone
    Jong gone

nice little pattern forming there

3. So Saddam, Bin laden, Gadafi and now dear leader. Does that mean we can have some real super villans like Lex Luther or Dr Evil?

4. So who said good guys finish last?

5. What sort of bike was he riding?

6. Why does the song 'Highway to hell' come in mind reading/hearing of this guy's illustrious history ?

I still believe he was riding a 0.0000001 cc scooter with pink ribbons as bar ends and a specially made (read 'invisible dildo') seat...

There are some who the masses will mourn over. For others...

7. Some other ****, like his son, will just replace him.

8. So Kim Jong Il is now Kim Jong Dead :D.

It will be interesting to see how his successor turns out. I gather, from speculation a couple of years ago when KJI was first known to have cancer that he may be a little more outward looking.

One can hope, anyway.

9. glorious leader can not die this is western propaganda by countries that are envious of North Korea great might, economy and culture

10. his son will be even worse
    and will no doubt need to assert that
    and soon

11. ...he was great in Team America...

[​IMG]

12. ...so ronery... :cry:

13. If you let good be synonymous with nice, Greenday.

08-north-korea-satellite-photo1.

14. mini jong

15. A tribute to the 'great' man....

7-0-loss-gnn-demotivational-poster-1277127159.

16. Depending on who you talk to he's been dead for various amounts of time already.
    I doubt he's been running things for a while at any rate.
    As for his son, one can only hope things will improve for the North Korean people but I doubt it somehow - Kim Jong-Un doesn't know any different does he?
    And with China's growing economic power there's no real reason for the country to change.

One thought I've just now had though: Junior must be the first leader born after the ceasefire was called - I wonder if that means anything at all?

17. His son does not have the backing of the military like his dad did.
    And his son will want to make his own imprint on the world.
    North Korea is starving with all the money dad spent on the military to keep their backing.
    South Korea is one of the most prosperous countries going at the moment.
    Troubled times ahead I feel.
    Nice timing Obamah.

18. It will be interesting to see what happens in the back room political manoeuvrings, his 3rd son Kim Jong Un was believed to be the one groomed for power. He is a guy in his mid twenties. The real power behind the thrown is likely to be Vice Marshal Ri Yong-ho and he is ex military old guard so I don't think a lot will change.

19. Heres a few contenders for the top job

Sum Ting Wong

Hu Yu Hai Ding?

Kum Hia Nao

Dum Gai

Tai Ni Po Ni

Wai Yu So Tan?

Ai Bang Mai Ni

Chin Tu Fat

Wai So Dim?

Wai Yu Mun Ching?

No Pah King

Wai Yu Kum Nao?

Lei Ying Lo

Wa Shing Ka

Yu Stin Ki Pu

20. No speculation ;)

Back OT.. North Korea is really an amazing country. No other regime has so completely and totally brainwashed the population as well as they have. Take a look at this documentary and you'll see what I mean. They've been completely isolated from the rest of the world from the 50's. Entire generations have existed without any outside contact whatsoever. Imagine living in such a vacuum, how would you know the rest of the world had it so much better? Why would you revolt and overthrow the leader who you've been told repeatedly throughout your entire life how he's so great? They don't even know how bad the country is because there's nothing else to compare themselves with.
    There is a lot of original genuine propaganda footage which really must be seen to be not-believed.

There are more parts 4 and 5 as well but find them yourselves :p