Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kids say the funniest things.........or not

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by tiggers, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Funny moment of the weekend....courtesy of my four year old boy =D>

I'm from Wales so every couple of years the parents come in for Christmas to spend some time with the grand kids.

Saturday afternoon my boy is in the garden with his Australian and Welsh grand mothers showing them his latest toy.

I'm walking towards them with a couple of glasses of wine, when his Welsh is grand mothers drops his John Deer combine harvester......

now I try not to swear round him.

but he turns round and says ' aww for f**ks sake grandma' ](*,)

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Could he have chosen a better time to use this one?

2. Outstanding! Couldn't have timed it better :rofl:

On the other side of the coin, my very proper mother-in-law came out with 'pussy-whipped' on the weekend. Nearly jumped out of the moving vehicle to get away from that one.

3. LMAO - my mother in law is the same and made a blow job reference....I am still traumatized

4. Had to show the wife that.
    Mr 3 started repeating me when I said someone should have put their rubbish in the freakin bin. Now he'll surprise the hell out of anyone he sees littering...
    [​IMG]

5. I was on the bus (going back a while, haven't taken a bus in at least a few months) and the bus was pulling up, when it stopped and the doors opened I heard a very young voice say to his mother "We get off at the next one c*nt". I am not even joking, this kid would have been no older than 3 or 4, maybe even as young as 2!

6. Reminds me of my nanna. She doesnt swear. Worst she says is damn!
    When she is really pissed off its double damn!!!!!

She only once ever called my pop a bastard, then when we were all staring at her gobsmacked that she had actually sworn (not that bastard is really that much of a swear word...) and asked her to say it again, she refused and spelt it out instead.

7. Now that is shocking!

8. On my phone with it's next to useless search. Can someone link the thread chicken made about this?