Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kids Gear?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by helent, Nov 2, 2006.

1. What do you guys with kids get them to wear when they're on the back of the bike with you? I have had a look around but haven't been able to see much in kids sizes. At the moment, he has a helmet, a pair of gloves and jeans

Is it just the race gear available for kids? The race pants when I saw them looked pretty thin for the price, but presumably they offer more protection than a pair of jeans? And on top - the race jerseys obviously don't offer any protection in themselves, so we would need to get one of those upper body armour things?

2. My kids wear, helmet (obviously), boots, gloves and leather jacket. T

They used to wear motox pants but that's not a good look now apparently :roll: so it's jeans.

3. Kid's Gear

DriRider have started selling kid's jackets at a pretty good price. I picked one up for my son a few months ago for $150 which I thought was pretty good seeing as it's waterproof with a removable thermal liner. Other than that, they wear helmet, gloves, jeans and good lace up boots from the disposals shop.

4. Cheers. I will have to have another look around. It was the jacket I was really having a problem with, as my son is pretty tiny.

5. My little bro is fairly tall, so he wears my 'Tattoo' Dainese Summer jacket, my Dainese summer gloves, Rossi type boots and jeans. He should just be able to wear my old A* boots, too. I figure that even if the jacket and gloves (even the helmet) are a little too big, but its better than squidding (not an option for him, in my books).

6. Stagg make kids suits, as do DriRider. Stagg one was worth about $170.00 for both jacket and pants.