Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Kids Draggin Jeans, Dririder Jacket& HJC Helmet

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Apparel for Sale' started by moto2, Oct 24, 2015.

1. For Sale:

Kids Draggin Jeans - New with tags still attached. Never worn - Size 10 New $189 Sell $150.00

Kids Dririder Jacket - New with tags still attached. Never worn - Size is Youth Medium New $150 Sell $100

Kids HJC helmet - Purchased new, worn a handfull of times. Size Youth L/XL 51-52cm New $300 Sell $100

Brought helmet to see if my 10yr old son was interested in riding with me. He was so brought jacket and pants for him then he decided he wasn't.

Pick up in Boronia (Vic) or can post for extra cost. Message me or call 0409 139 316 if interested.

Jacket.JPG pants.JPG helmet.JPG
  2. No, still have them

3. Hi, Will you take $200 for jacket and pants?
  4. Hi I also sent you a message to 0409 139 316 and no reply! I picked up some draggins just now so only interested in the jacket. How about $100 delivered for the jacket? (I don't think the wife will have enough time to get to Boronia now)
    You've been trying to sell for a long time so have a think about it!
    Let me know before another comes up!!

5. Thanks Mate.
    I think I'll hold on and sell as a set.