Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kids bike gear

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by CFVFR, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Sup?

Doesnt seem to be any similar threads after searhing a multitude of wordplay on the suject, so I'm just throwing this on out there.

Have an almost 8 year old son Lachie who will no doubt be wanting a bit of 'Dad Time' on the Viffer come Nov this year.

Do any fellow NR's have any sites/stores that cover the little people without dressing them up MX style?

Am looking to get him, Jacket-Gloves (have already)-Leather pants-Helmet-Boots,and if possible a back protector. This kid is going to be an ATGATT dude

2. We got our son a starider jacket and cannot fault it.
  3. Thanks guys. Will check it out
  4. Hi,

One place I used was Kidbikers (www.kidbikers.com)

the gear was quite good at a reasonable price.

5. nice to see the young fella interested in going out with you mate.

god only knows the sh*t I would get in if it ever got back to the ex that I had taken my 10 & 11 y/o boys for a ride......

your a lucky man mate

6. top stuff.. my grandson is eight in September and he can't wait to get on the back of his dads bike, I didn't get to ride with my dad, but have ridden with my son and looking forward to riding with my g'son.