Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kids battery powered ride-on sportsbike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Mouth, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Still...
  2. Take in a few lungs of helium?

I think my son will need one of these, will need to scrounge up some Honda stickers though.

Looks like a decent upgrade for the cbr125 riders...... *ducks*
  3. Which model Hyosung is this?
  4. :LOL:

If you're looking for a souped up alternative, these can be had off ebay for ~$270 delivered. 50cc, they'll get up around 50-60 clicks. Can be a biatch to start after long absences. Weight limit is around 110kg supposedly. Here's me not taking any precautions...

Good stupid fun :grin:
  5. an upgrade already?, you only got the beemer less than a year ago :p :grin:

on a more serious note I bet you have bought one already for bubs though! :)
  6. Looks like a Ducati Paso !
  7. Nah, I'm saving my coinage for 2 x above mentioned pocket bikes :grin:
  8. 6watt.. the 200watt one I've had a go of struggled to do more than a few kms an hour with me on (or off!) it. :grin:
  10. [​IMG]

Yes, good stupid (& dangerous) fun, but no crap chinese CAG on ebay
    can get you to 50-60 clicks. Thats the garbage all the ebay sellers put
    in all their adverts.. & BTW, 99% of the cags on ebay arent even 50cc
    even though they are advertised as such.
  11. Well, compared to an electric, it is a souped up alternative :grin: I agree they are built to a price though. I.E. chinese shonk. Part of the thrill whether you're going to break a weld going over a tiny bump!

Maybe it's just the weight, I'm ~65kg and got up to an easy 44k/h measured with a gps, not full throttle. You're just a fatty :p Makes a hell of a noise though. Rather unpleasant.

I've only left them for a couple of months, and 2 stroke combined with not running them dry = sore arm and blisters :p