Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Keyboard Ink..

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by AnotherMacca, May 5, 2007.

1. Okay, so get this. I was noticing that my forum posts were getting a little pale, and washed out, so I went to the local office supply store to get a new ink cartridge for my keyboard, and, would you believe it, they didn't have any. I mean, I know my keyboard is getting on in years, but is that any excuse not to carry the refills? Do they really expect me to buy a new keyboard every year just to keep up with them? Anyway, I figured that maybe it was just well hidden, so I cornered a clerk and asked him where the keyboard refills were, and he just stares at me! So I ask him again, and he says he doesn't know. So then I ask to talk to the manager, and he says he'll go get her, and as he's walking away from me I can clearly hear him laughing under his breath. That's just rude.

ments later Linda, the manager, comes out, and I ask her where the keyboard refills are, and get this: She tells me that they don't exist! Now I've had to put up with a lot of crap through the years as a consumer, but this was a new one, even to me. I mean, if you don't carry the damn product, just admit it! Don't lie to me just to cover up your failings. I mean, does she think I'm an idiot, or something?

Anyway, to make a long story short, I don't think I'll be shopping there anymore. I would go into more detail, but it suddenly occurs to me that I need to go order a new ink cartridge somewhere online before I run completely out of ink.

2. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That reminds me of a mate that worked for Ericcson's some years back.....
    he used to get all the apprentices to go to the inhouse supply store for a bucket of "dial tone" :wink:
  3. I just looked at your code dude. Damn. For a half-chuckle sort of gag, that must have taken a lot of effort!
  4. :-$ Cut'n'Paste.. :oops: :LOL:
  5. Trade you a refill for ya bike?

Me like it lots!!! Cheers by the way... I am so getting P's ASAP...starting to get tired of the 250 caper i think...keep seeing nice big bikes :evil:
  6. Well I ended up getting some ink, but as you can see, its not the type that was required. I wonder if I can obtain a refund and exchange of product? :grin:
  7. Someone still must have spent allot of time on it though!
  8. Neat....

I delight in requesting my colleagues type in lowercase, as it uses less hard disk space.
  9. Cute gag, macca :LOL:

I remember an IT mate of mine rang up a major printer comapny and asked how much white toner was for his new colour laser.......