Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Key cutting & cheap motorcycle transport South West Sydn

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by MC21SP, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Lost my keys last week, which i didnt make a copy of so bike was stuck at work for all of last week.

Borrowed my brothers postie to ride in the mean time, didnt get around to sorting something out for the keys till friday, dropped my bike off at bankstown city locksmith (google link) , no tradies were in at the time and they didnt open w/ends, said it would be done on monday

got a call yesterday to get my stinking bike out of there, best service, awesome price + they also ride too... recommend these guys to everyone around the area for quick honest service, key works like a charm too, they only operate M-F during business hours

Also would like to recommend Mark (link) for cheap motorcycle transport, postie also died yesterday in the city, got the postie picked up and swung by to pick up my other bike, did dick him around with meeting places cos i thought the postie would run again but he was understanding and cool about it, great rates and great service... recommend him to everyone needing transport, he also does bike hiring too, not sure what his business hours are you just need to give him a call.

my main bike works now and i can travel at more than 60km/h comfortably