Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kevlar Pants

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Giddyup, Oct 20, 2008.

1. I can't remember if it was on this forum or another I may have seen it but someone was in the process of having made up a range of kevlar lined jeans at half the price of the Draggins. Was it on here as I can't find it anywhere?
    I have been searching a couple of forums and have drawn a blank.

Anyone help me here?
    Dan.

2. What's it look like?

3. He posted the pic.

Can't you see it?

4. No mate didn't see it here, not in the general section anyways.

5. It's in the post, fool. But it might have been hidden by the nothing.

Here I'll quote it for you :roll:
    Oh and no...doesn't ring a bell. Sorry.

6. #6 TonyE, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    That's a very well drawn blank - very artistic too. :LOL:

Don't know about the jeans - were they the blanks 6tWJPv1T8-4[/media]]this lot in NSW are wearing ? :p

7. yeah but this supposed pair, where was it manufactured....i was in at MCAS the other day in the city and asked the store guy why draggin were $200 and the other brand ( hornee? i think? ) was $150...he said draggin was aussie company manufactured here and the other was made in china...

nuff said for me ( thinking of the 90 panamanians who died using chinese toothpaste, 500 pets in the USA with chinese made dog food, the list goes on )...let's just say i'd go aussie made than chinese made...

8. Draggin's are made in Melbourne - the factory is just down the road from me in Brunswick (no outlet there and no signs) but when they repaired them after an off that's where they sent me.

9. aV1BL0Di.

:LOL:

10. :rofl: You crack me up VCM! Do you make those yourself? OMG I'm wheezing from laughing so hard.