Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kevlar Jeans

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Hobbsie, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I need a new pair of kevlar jeans, I know this topic has been done a thousand times but it seems like there are a lot of new options coming available in 2012.

Does anyone have any input of good new brands or products (besides rhok/motolegion)?

My criteria are:
    -Good quality, with kevlar in knees and butt
    -Reasonably stylish fit without heaps of stitching or skulls or whatnot
    -Under $200, preferably under $150
  2. Hey mate, I know you've referenced MotoLegion jeans and I'll +1 that....

All of us @ Team Cunningstunts have used a variety of jeans, draggins, hornee all the usual brands etc - we all suffered failures from these jeans particualy around the arse wearing out, and material/kevlar around the belt area failing so when Takamii approached our team of misfits about any requirements we had, we offered our feedback and Takamii delivered. . . .
  3. I've got Taks jeans, I'm happy with them. Try looking up RHOK.
  4. Do you slide/drag test them often?
  5. Don't buy anything with a "sports liner" in them, f***ing woeful, slide up and down on the bike and they get sticky when it warms up.

6. Soo much wrong going on here!!! :)
  7. Your damn right, just for the record I'm not talking sticky in the good way.