Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Keith Richards - the legend continues...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Gromit, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Is it substance abuse if you snort your father's ashes? :shock:

2. A real poster boy for Rock 'n Roll..... or society as a matter.
  3. Wow, sounds like he was trying to oust Bonzo for "most wockinwoll moment" after that night when he stuck a schnapper up a groupie's clacker and drove a ferrari into a hotel pool. Personally I think Bonzo still has it, but Keith's definately made a bold move there.
  4. "and that's why Keith Richards can not be killed by conventional weapons..."
  5. gotta live Bill Hicks

"Keith Richards outlived Jim Fixx, the runner and health nut. The plot thickens. You remember Jim Fixx? This human cipher used to write books on jogging. Now, what do you f**kin' write about jogging? 'Right foot, left foot, faster, faster, oh hell, I dunno, go home, shower.' Pretty much covers the jogging experience, I do believe. Then this doofus goes out and has a heart attack and dies.... while jogging. There is a God. 'Right foot, left foot, hemorrhage"

Couldn't find the quote about Keith shooting heroin into the vein in his cock while touring.

Classic stuff! :)
  6. I still love his (or Mick's) quote about their age, though.

"If we were black, we'd be called rock legends; because we're white they call us aging rockers!"
  7. Is this man not all seven shades of kick arse?

Thankyou Keith, for your display of greatness.

To the tight-panted long-fringe stick-figure gender-confused "Rockers" that are all too frequent these days: take note and stop being poofs.
  8. I couldnt agree with you more on that point!
  9. just bought a t shirt off a bloke in the pub. Picture of keith with text "Keith Richards for President"
  10. Just got to clarify, it's spelt "Keef" not 'Keith" btw.

Oh, and bring on Pirates 3!!!! (He's playing Jack Sparrows father if you didn't know...)
  11. "Keith Richards says kids should not do drugs...Keith, we can't do anymmore drugs because you already fcukin' did 'em all alright! There's none left, we have to wait till you die and smoke your ashes!"