Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

keepin' an eye out.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by frosty_the_punk, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Hi fellas.
    I'm 22 from a small vic town and so far the only riding experience i have is with dirt bikes, but I've always had an interest in road bikes and tourers, especially the classics.

Anyways I'm gonna try to learn a thing or two from these forums and become less "noobish". and hopefully soon i'll be able to decide on a good touring bike for my needs.

hope to see you all out on a cruise at some stage!

2. Welcome to Netrider :)

3. Welcome, young 'un.

4. frosty the punk? FROSTY THE PUNK? What sort of username is Frosty the Punk? Honestly, I can't believe what Netrider is coming to these days, rant, blather, etc etc......

:) Welcome to Netrider, Frosty :LOL:.

5. Highly original tho, Hornet, you gotta giv'm credit for that! :p

Welcome Frosty :grin:

6. Welcome to the Forums :grin:

7. Heya Frosty,

There's alot of info here for you to review when it comes time to choosing a bike.

Get an idea from browsing then consider taking a look at others bikes on the forums. The garage might be a good tool to use if you feel like contacting people for opinions... but they'll be biased, SUZI for the WIN! :LOL:

Welcome!

8. Hi Frosty.

Welcome to Netrider.

9. Welcome Frosto!!