Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Keep your girlfriend away from coffee...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by TonyE, Oct 24, 2008.

1. :shock:

DRINKING just three cups of coffee a day can make women's breasts shrink, researchers say.

Nearly 300 women were surveyed about their bust measurements and how many cups of coffee they drank in an average day.

According to the Swedish researchers, three cups a day was enough to start making breasts shrink, with the effects increasing for every cup drunk.

2. I thought you meant keep her away from Friday night coffee. Which I'd definately agree with. Especially if Scumbag's there or Vic turns up.
  3. :D
  4. So what you're saying, Tony, is that cup numbers effects cup size???
  5. In inverse proportion though... :LOL:
  6. The research is flawed !

I've seen a few NR riders from NSW, VIC and ACT at coffee nights. The relationship between man-boobs and coffee consumption does not validate the research findings ! :grin:
  7. But just imagine what they'd have been like without that much coffee... :p :LOL:
  8. Women's boobs! Women's BOOBS! Not man-boobs. Research hasn't been done on that but remember for every action there's a reaction. :LOL: :LOL: Women's boobs go smaller, man-boobs gets bigger. :LOL: :LOL:
  9. ^ made me LOL
  10. Seems like everyone's a loser then!!! :p
  11. Can we gat a volunteer to verify this research over the weekend?
    All for science ................... no, really! :LOL: :shock:
  12. This researcher sounds like a real boob!

13. So instead of "vinegar tits" it should be "coffee tits"??
  14. I'm going to start drinking more coffee
  15. why? pics? :LOL:
  16. Smaller is sexier

'Nuff said.

Is there enough coffee in the world to help this girl???
  17. I beg to differ, I love me a

18. Thats beef rack at Ribs and rumps?