Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kawasaki ZZR 600 parts and ZX12R muffler

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by gussteinberger, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,

I have cleaned my garage today and found some ZZR 600 parts that I don't need anymore. Most of them are in good condition, but some are not (mostly cosmetical damages) but I thought they might still be of some use to some of you.

The parts are the following:

- L/H foot peg (broken and glued/welded back together, hence good for parts only of for someone looking for a temporary foot peg while still looking for a new one). Will give it away for postage costs only or feel free to come and pick it up.
    - Horn (good working condition)
    - Instrument cluster (broken needle has been glued back together, otherwise in good working condition, showing 22,543km)
    - Front brake cylinder and front brake lever (both in good working condition)
    - R/H slip on exhaust (has a dent and a few scratches, but is otherwise in good working condition)

I will sell the lot for $70 + postage or make an offer on any part that you are interested on. The instrument cluster alone is worth more than this, so the rest is basically going for free.

I have also a R/H ZX12R muffler that I'll sell for $50. It has a dent and some very light scratches caused by moving it around in the garage. I reckon the dent is not very hard to fix and the scratches will buff out, but I can't guarantee that.

Pics of all items are shown below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status: