Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kawasaki ZXR250 for Trade

Discussion in 'Archived' started by rupz, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SOLD] Trade Kawasaki ZXR250 for iPhone!

Hi guys,

As per the thread title, I'm looking to trade my Kawasaki 1989 ZXR250A. I'm willing to let this go for a new/excellent condition iPhone 4 but of course better offers are considered. Would like it gone by the end of the Easter weekend so best offer before then wins!

Details of the bike are as follows:

-Ran out of rego on the 02/04/2011
    -Side fairings scratched (still ok) and front fairings cracked (repair/replacement)
    -Has not been started and exposed to the weather for ~6 months but was working great prior
    -New chain/sprockets installed but has gone rusty

Located in Lidcombe Sydney. Inspections are welcome but will have to be late (past 8-9pm) on weekdays due to work.

2. pretty good deal! someone would make a great first bike project out of that or a little track bike!
  3. I'd consider it as a track bike but it's just too small for me.
    I'd kill the poor thing. Not to mention that I'd look like a manatee riding a clowns bike.
    (yep, get your head around that picture)

Good luck with the sale/swap/...
  4. Thanks guys!
  5. There was a big bloke on here years ago, they described him as a Sumo wrestler riding a skateboard,
  6. i sent you a pm rupz
  7. ^ Replied. Long day at work! Got home around 9.30..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.