Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kawasaki Service Eastern suburbs of Melb

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Jem, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

Looking for somewhere in the Eastern Suburbs of Melb, think Ringwood as a starting point as I live in Nunawading for the 6,000 service on my ER-6

Bought the bike from Brighton and was very happy with them and they did the 1,000 service but unfortunately as we know they closed down.

Any recomendations greatly appriciated, need to ge it done this week as getting very near and I would prefer not to let it get too far over 6,000.

Many thanks,

PS Yes I would take it to E2W if I could but it does not work logisticly given home and work.

2. Peter Stevens is about your only factory option mate.
  3. Yes I know - think I might bite the bullett and go to E2W, not great in terms of location for me but at least they do good work according to the posts on here.

4. Would Sixty Degrees do it? They're in Notting Hill.

If you were further south, I'd suggest the Kwaka dealer in Frankston north, but that's a bit far.
  5. 60 degrees have done my '11 650RL from day one.. all service book stamped and happy.
  6. Thanks Guys,

Booked with Pete at E2W just made more sense than 60 degress in terms of location.

Cheers Jeremy
  7. Well..both A1 and Metro Ducati have workshops (and they cater to all bikes) so might be worthwhile calling them.

Lilydale also has a shop (highly recommended by MMMTS/ZXR96) which might be an option. When my 20K service comes up, I might end up taking the bike there.