Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kawasaki Rider Forum

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Looks like the Kawasaki Sports riders forum is not happy with netrider.

I think I may have added fuel to the flames as some of the riders were bagging my buddy Roarin and I felt that what he did was not as bad as they think.

Maybe, they might be a little soft.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  2. what the story ?
  3. Nothing to see here..... move along,
    its a need to now basis, and its all been sorted
  4. Come on Bob,

Tell them, tell the world :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You were caught shagging one of the other girls in the bushes and Emjaye does not know...... :LOL: :LOL:

Oh crap, now she does..... :p :p :p :LOL: :LOL:
  5. No, it's not Netrider they're unhappy with.
  6. Beg to differ mouth.

If you followed some of the threads comments were made to the disorganised ride being disorganised because of a large number of netrider leppers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. The fact that I am my usual charming self has nothing to do with it :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :D :D :LOL: :LOL: 8) 8)
  8. Not soft just concerned for rider safety, so much for your comments "matter sorted". Yes we are also members here for the betterment and enjoyment of riding. 8)
  9. Tape, relax, I am playing, nothing more........
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The matter is sorted. See the humor Tape. I wont let something like that spoil my fun
  10. Off your knee's Mitch, begging is unbecoming.

They (the KSRC collective), or more specifically, one of their forum admins is annoyed at someone posting the ride on Netrider without permission. Then their is discussion at the group being too big as a result of this. Add in the crash with some calling the fallen rider reckless and damn lucky he didn't take out other riders.

So you see, it not Netrider per se they are unhappy with, but primarily the posting of the ride in Netrider without the apparent permission of the ride organiser and also the crash and some of the riding.
  11. Point noted, but the riding was basically over once Roarin crashed.

OK, be upset with the posting, fine, understood. But, what is the big deal with it being posted on netrider???

I believe I saw a post somewhere saying that the netrider forum was being used due to the fact that the Kawasaki forum was down for a period of time.

Anyway, does not matter.
  12. Whoa! Down Boy! Who said I was upset or that it was a big deal?
    I just wanted to correct this threads information before it became a Netrider vs. KSRC type thread. Nothing more, nothing less.
  13. No no no, I know you are not upset mouth.... You are like me, water off of a ducks back.......

I am just trying to understand what is the big deal if it was posted that is all.

I DO NOT want a tit-for-tat scenario... That is why I am trying so hard to get that fourth strike... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Ahh, I'm on your wavelength now :) Yeah, beats me why you'd be concerned about cross posting rides - happens all the time.
  15. I posted the ride and did asked for permission. Everyone was happy that we did get a large group. The heated discussion is about one guy said riding recklessly and crashed, almost taking another rider down with him. It's not about netrider or any other forum but generally riding with someone you don't know in a large group (ksrc being small group and almost know each other by face and name).
  16. To Sir skuffy, Stalker, Mitch or what ever you like to call your self,

It is YOU that has caused the so called "rift"

If YOU had left it all alone and not brought up the subject again and AGAIn like you have we WOULD NOT BE IN THIS POSITSION!!!!!!!!!!

AS four YOURsense of humor I belive it is BELOW the belt aspecially with comments like the following:

Come on Bob,

Tell them, tell the world Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing You were caught shagging one of the other girls in the bushes and Emjaye does not know...... Laughing Laughing

Oh crap, now she does..... Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing

Quite Frankly I'd be EXTREAMLY HAPPY if you pissed off from both forums and left us all alon.

YOU are not the person I was LEAD TO BELIVE.
  17. Looks like you've been told SS :LOL:
  18. Okay then javaman, how about the other side of the story. I read the posts on the Kawasaki riders forum & it was said no passing on the corners. I was passing on the short straight between the 2 corners when the black ZX whatever suddenly accelerated & moved over about 3 feet to the right. Where did this leave me? Hung out on the wrong side of the centre line. By this stage we were tipping into the corner & to avoid your mate I braked later & the back stepped out. Instead of taking anyone out I aimed for a gap in the trees & missed everyone & every thing. Tell your mate to check his mirrors next time or could it be considered he moved over deliberately?
  19. Hey Andrew

good to see you still typing

hows the body, any damage?
    hows the bike, repairable?

finally, a Viffer crash in style, not like the half baked efforts of Mouth and me

20. I think Smee might have something to say about this post ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.