Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

kawasaki ninja rr

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by string, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Sigh...

There is a section called bike reviews, questions & suggestions, think it might be the right place for this question???
  2. I think its most probably never coming to Oz...

We do NEED a 2/ tho
  3. Looks pretty shit to be honest, nothing like a aprillia 125, aprillia puts very high spec stuff on its 125's and the two strokers were proper race style bikes, just without the top speed.

This just looks like a super budget commuter for the developing country market, i doubt we would see it here and i doubt we would want too.

EDIT: may have to take that back, is it a two stroke? just looked more closely at the pipe and it looks like a 2 stroke pipe, the engine specs say the engine is 2-langkah 1 cyl, google trans says langkah means step. so im assuming it is a two smoke. Might not be that bad after all.
  4. looks pretty good isn't it.
  5. For some reason it doesn't look aesthetically pleasing to me. And resembles... a bicycle. Just assuming when you say "Aprilia 125cc" you mean the RS and not the RS4. I'd probably pick, in this order: RS 125 > Ninja 250R > Ninja RR.

I CBF looking into this specific bike but; maintenance will depend on how well it was built, the specific bike's history, and, as a 2-stroke; how much you maintain it. Don't maintain it much and it will need more maintenance (yes). Maintain/ride it well (very hard) and it should be sa-weeeet. 2-strokes are the best shit out -if you love them-, fact. :)
  6. Defs a two stroke, look at that expansion chamber. Too underpowered though, 28HP, whats the point?
  7. Pity about the crap frame and spindly forks.....