Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kawasaki Ninja H2

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by ebf00, Sep 2, 2014.

1. So, this came out yesterday:

http://www.ninja-h2.com/

A teaser website for a new bike to be called the Ninja H2. Looks like it won't be a two-stroke (like the 750cc Mach IV H2), but instead an inline four-cylinder supercharged bike. Almost as good! There's not a heap of info just yet but the bike will be unveiled officially at INTERMOT soon.

Check out http://therideadvice.com/kawasaki-h2-supercharged-ninja/ and http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/N...ikes/2014/August/Supercharged-Ninja-imminent/ for all the info.

2. Looking forward to seeing what this is.. A mid sized sportsbike under 150kg and with 100hp would be my wish.

Ok dreaming

3. Looks like the H2 has wings to funnel air to the radiator and intercooler. Looks very cool, but god help you if you drop it. =D

4. I was hoping Kawasaki was going to join the naked triple club with this bike. Little disappointed now.

5. Kawasaki H2 leaked pics inline with the company leaked videos. What can I say. Not quite as ugly as an s1000rr but nearly there

Attached Files:

6. eFlMuEN_zps963ed247.

Ummm yea. The force is strong with this one.

7. Transforma ? Might suit me Devil :)

8. Yuck...that is one ugly bike.

The second pic looks like a Darth/Transformer/Predator hybrid helmet front.

9. Erk

It does beg the question, though, where to for bike styling? We're still drinking from the rich well Hans Muth dug for the Katana decades ago: what else is available these days?

10. Whoaa. Kkkkrazeee. Can't wait to see the full reveal on it

11. I suspect this thing won't corner well.

12. F5RbLdo.
    Will need to see more before I can tell for sure if I like it or not.

13. Interesting.

14. It's hard to tell from the photos, I didn't think much of the looks of the Z1000 either. But in the flesh when you are up next to the bike, it looks amazing. Can't wait to see more details of the bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I am keen to see this thing in the flesh. What amazes me is the wings on this thing. I was reading that they may be there to direct air to the supercharger but they look as though they are there for down force which would be incredible. I wonder where this will sit in the line up if it indeed is supercharged as they can't race it cause it doesn't fit into any regs? This bike indeed looks like a we built because we can affair.

16.  Top
  17. Looks like they really really wanted to outdo Vyrus, I'm not sure they've totally succeeded.

18. Reserving judgment til I've seen more of it .

19. Can't wait to see someone lane split on a bike like this with 747 wings

20. They're making a new top gun movie?