Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2009 Green - $4000

Discussion in 'Archived' started by CeeKill, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2009 Green - $3800 with RWC - LAMS approved!

Hi folks

I'm selling my bike after a FEW discussions with wife and also due to a CeeKill junior on the way. Anyway, my loss is your gain.

As some of you may know, I had an off on 2/6 on the way to Noojee and the bike had some cosmetic damages, see pics. RWC comes with the sale.

I bought this bike at 19km last June and now it has 17XXX on the clock. Servicing done by Sharptune and Brighton Kawasaki. I also oil the chains with Motul road every 500kms and only fill up with 98 Octane (mostly Shell V-Power). Rego till 11/05/2012.

Bike comes with spare key, manual, stainless steel bar-ends, gel handgrip, yellow reflector, tankpad, new front and rear brakepads and I'll throw in a new oil filter plus a few other bits and pieces.

Price dropped to $3800 with RWC. You are welcome to inspect the bike and go for test ride. But if you drop it, you buy it and leave your car key with me :)
    You can contact me on 0421 595 567

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. Sad to see you off it CeeKill

Having seen this bike in person post off I can confirm it is only minor cosmetic damage people, still moves well!

Best of luck with the sale

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk
  3. :( that's so sad, CeeKill! :(
  4. Mate I am sorry to hear that you are getting out of the saddle, good luck with the sale, we hope to see you back soon.
  5. Sorry to hear cee kill.

Sent from my shed via Tapatalk.
  6. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I can walk 'almost' normal today.

I've been to Scott at Pablo and he can do the RWC straight away.
  7. Price dropped to 3.8K.

My recovery has been good. I'm able to walk fast again. Still tender to touch the knee area though.
  8. Ok people, I've had a few enquiries. Who's gonna put down the deposit first? :)
  9. Bike's sold. Mod please close thread.:cry:
  10. Congrats CeeKill (y)
    Thread now closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.