Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kawasaki GPX250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Trekka273, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bike sold !

Price Drop - $6300.00 ONO

For sale is my wife's 2005 GPX250.
    9943 km.
    In excellent condition.
    Never dropped, always well maintained.
    Brand new front and rear tyres, less than 300km since fitted.
    Full service history.
    RWC will be supplied.
    Reg until end of January 2011.

Selling due to licence restrictions ending and purchase of larger bike.

Bike can be viewed in Sunbury or inner city by arrangement.

$4600 ONO with RWC.

Please ask if you have any queries or need any further details.

Contact via this site or on 0417 012 993 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************0417 012 993******end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Attached Files:

2. Ad just 2 more pictures...

Attached Files:

3. Bike will also be advertised elsewhere after next weekend if not sold prior. Price is negotiable, so willing to discuss price with serious buyers. Bike is in great condition, very clean, chain and sprockets cleaned regularly and Motul chain lube always used.
  4. still got ours (me and dad learnt on it) great little bikes!
  5. It is a great little bike, goes really well, it is just starting to bug the hell out of me having three bikes in the garage and not really having the space for that! By the time you have my GSX650F, which is a pretty big bike, my wife's new ER-6F and the GPX, there isn't a lot of space left in the garage to do other work without worrying too much that you are going to end up damaging one of the bikes.
  6. hahahah, sounds like us!

ive just got my new sv650, to go with dads zzr600, and of course the little kwaka. hoping mum or one of my brothers decides to get their license before we decide to sell it!!

good luck :)
  7. Thanks mate. It is too good a bike to have sit there in the garage and not get ridden. My wife is still riding it every weekend or two at present and leaving the new one in the garage, but that isn't going to last for long. And with only two of us, no point having three bikes, unless I was to have an adventure style bike for touring :)
  8. Price Drop
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.