Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kawasaki Fans, it's time to drool

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by vic, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesome Kawasaki T-shirts are now available from our store.

2. I'm drooling, you guys now have my $35 so please feel free to send me the shirt whenever you get a spare minute!! :p :p
  3. I just checked out da store..... need some sweet designs for t-shirts.
  4. How does early next week sound? Good?

5. You design them, you show them, we like them, we print them.

Easy ey?
  6. I think the shop is down?!?!?
    I cant get in there?! Maybe my access is still too limited?!
  7. We took it offline pending an upgrade but it's taken too long.

There is a bug with the software and we are waiting for the author to correct it. It is missing a table that is used when selling downloadable products. We don't sell downloadable products. Ignoring the error will still process any order that is entered.
  8. Drooling! I thought you had some 08 ZX10R's to give away! :LOL:
  9. We should, no one in their right mind would buy one :p
  10. How do I join - Bike for Sale...

Howdy - it may be user error (likely) -

How do I post a bike for sale?

Thanks heaps.

Adam Mortimer
  11. Wel, first of all you read the Terms and Conditions of the site, here https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2813
    Secondly, you cannot post For Sale notices unless you are a Member, ($10) once-off fee. This discourages people registering just to use this site as a free Trading Post. (you're not wanting to do that, of course :roll:)
    Thirdly, unless you want to get spammed mercilessly, (we have 11,000 registered users, not all of them honest) you would do well to remove your phone number from your sig immediately.
  12. For Kawasaki fans, it's pretty much drool time.. all the time :LOL:

13. I know, look at Mickdundee, he rides a kawasaki and at 35+ he still drools and looks like a goose ;) :rofl:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.