Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kawasaki ER-6F

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by jdm, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Has anyone actually been told by Kawasaki or one of their dealers that the ER-6F will be released in Australia? And if so when?

It's an option for the +1's next bike.....

jdm

2. They are in the shops right now.... so yes.... we have been told...

They look pretty swanky too...

3. i was told march :)

4. Well... I have seen and touched it......... I have sat on it and fondled it....

Saw it in the showroom at Cosways in the centre of the city...

5. Kinky! :LOL:

Thx BTW...

jdm

6. Then why isn't it on the Kawasaki Aust web site??? Not even a press release???

For the "n" yes - but not the "f"...

jdm

7. I'm interested in having a look at one of these too - apparently the dealer in Fern Tree Gully has them in store. I was limiting my choice of upgrade to the Sv650S or a Monster 620 - but now seems I have 3 bikes to choose from :)

8. Sterohead did you get what the RRP was? I can't seem to find any indication of price for this bike anywhere.

9. black betty are you going to test ride all these bikes? If you do i reckon a few folks would loke to read a comparrision report/review?

10. will do - but not planning to upgrade until May - taking the VTR around Tassie first :grin: :grin: :grin:

11. No sorry.....

12. i've seen them in sydney but can't remember the RRP :?

13. They've got a black one at Race Replica $11,450.

14. MMMM...I reckon that's a few $$$ more than I'm happy with I can get a new 2005 R6 for about $13500...

jdm

15. Z750 is the answer. $10200 + ORC gets you another 30hp and funky looks plus a really smooth motor. If you can live without a fairing make sure you take it for a ride before buying.

16. At that price be interesting to see how the ER-6f fares against the much cheaper SV650S (10,790+ORC), especially since the Suzuki has more torque and less weight.

17. Mmm, definitely in the shops. Saw a couple at Brighton Kwaka when I was getting mine serviced. Look even better in the flesh, IMO. Probably would still do what Bartofsky suggested: get the Z750 or 1000 instead. ;)

18. When I took the 6n for a spin, talk was of an extra $700 for the 6f, rrp should be 10.690 plus about a grand for o/r.
    Which would make sense, as Kawasaki has the ER6 firmly aimed at the SV/SVs market.

19. i was quoted $500 more for the ER-6f today at toowoomba kawasaki
    im looking for 250's atm. so i didnt ask how much for the ER-6n just the difference between the f and the n

ER-6n's just look fudging sexy......seriously considering upgrading to one if i can get a better deal on it compared to a suzuki gsxr600 (new)