Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Kawasaki Dealer in Brisbane

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Bee200sx, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Hi All,

I'm planning on getting my first Bike, Kawasaki Ninja 300.

Can anyone from Brisbane please recommend me a good Kawasaki Dealership to go to?

I'm from the Southside but willing to travel a little as long as the pricing and customer service is good.

Thanks in advance.

2. although not kawasaki, i bought my latest bike from team moto and im fed up with their lack of service. both post sale and service/spare parts left alot to be desired.

i am now going to take it to oliver's motorcycles in moorooka. i have called in there a few times to look at wiring diagrams and just to have a chat on a saturday and they seem really enthusiastic and willing to help me, even though i am yet to spend any money there. and they were even interested in the mods i have done to my bike, whereas the guys at team moto didnt want to try and fix a check engine light because i have modified it

3. Yeah i would agree with you with regards to team moto. I was there over the weekend and they were very pushy, didn't like it at all.

4. Bee, you have an idea on RRP pricing etc from places like Bikesales? That site can be a good guide.

5. Hi Bee,

If you see Dave or Michael at Oliver's or Jack at Team Moto Moorooka, tell them Andrew from BRC sent you & they'll look after you.

Expect TeamMoto to try very hard to sell you every damn thing in the store they can... Know what you want bike-wise, gear-wise, insurance-wise, and other-random-bull$hit-add-ons -wise ahead of time.
    Olivers should be a bit less militant. (But they're both vehicle dealerships at the end of the day.)

Cheers