Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

kawa gpx 250 price

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by halifax, Oct 13, 2005.

1. hey guys im thinking bout a gpx ive seen for sale i dunno how much i should pay for one though, this example has 16000 on the clock and looks to be in good condition how much do you think its worth

2. What year is it??Condition?
    I paid in (VIC) $3.8k for a 2000 model in Imaculate condition with 19,000ks on the clock.Other states you will pay a little less.Market value with my insurance is $3.9k

3. Search them on www.bikepoint.com.au and compare the prices, k's and condition of those to the one you want. If the asking price on yours seems unreasonably high, then it probably is. :D

If bikepoint doesn't have many, try bikesales or tradingpost. Bikesales always seem to be more expensive than the others. I don't know why, it's probably just my imagination but I do get the feeling a lot of their sellers are optimists.