Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Karma killed the kid...

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by pete the freak, May 5, 2005.

1. Just got this on my email...

Read below first:
    A couple kids are driving down a residential street when the kid
    in the back seat tries to knock some kid off his bike by opening up the
    driver-side back door.
    Chalk the rest of the clip up to Karma.

Enjoy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  2. Ouch , thats gotta hurt .
  3. Karma, Karma, Karma, serves the shithead right. Could have killed the poor kid.
  4. not much actually makes me feel sick, but thats one of them.....the other car was moving too!
  5. Tha fact that this was being filmed indicates premeditation. I'm not going to shed a tear for some psycho who came unstuck trying to inflict injury and/or damage for laughs.

And remember people, there are those out there who try this sort of sh!t on us. Be alert and trust nothing on the roads.
  6. that guy HAS to be dead ! His whole head went WACK !!!!
  7. Heard about the new craze Happy Slapping? It's were ****s walk up to unsuspecting people (women aren't immune) and basically either hit them and run away or give them a total kicking. All while the other **** is filming it. They then stick it on some sicko website for freaks to get off on.

What is with some men? fcuking freaks need a good kicking themselves.

As for our little friend...*sigh*...I hope he lived to regret it.
  8. ahh. finally the full video! i only ever saw the bit where he hit his head. bastard! i hope he dies a slow and painful death. it's really good to see that considereing someones tried to do a similar thing to me. sucked in to that asshole :!: !!
  9. lol karma

i get wankers trying to hit me with hockey sticks, anything an everything all the time. i was on the pushy, but if i had the bike i would taught em a lesson. sucked in to him. hope it hurt.. :twisted:
  10. Sick b@st@rds.... his so called mates kept filming, then edited it for greater effect and placed it on the web.

Friends like that... no thanks.

Th eonly person I feel sorry for is the driver of the other car.

And to think... the country where they live controls the fate of the world at this time.