Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

justjoined

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Pete Pope, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Hi All,
    I have just joined tonight as I wanted to get good reliable feedback on issues and products from a community who have either used or experienced the product , bike or whatever. Bike riding started when I was 17 yrs. old, and I'm almost 60 now, but still enjoy the fun a bike gives every time you ride it. Currently looking for any info./ advice on inter rider and inter bike communications.
    Thanks
    Peter Pope

2. Welcome to NR Peter!

3. Welcome to the forum!

Do a search on intercom or Sena. Quite a lot of info on here wrt the different options. Sena smh10 gets my vote

4. Welcome Peter, you'll find a lot of information, opinions and answers to many many questions on here.

5. Howdy and welcome. You've found the right place for info....and then some. :)

6. Welcome PETER PopePETER Pope...be careful what you wish for from the good ole folks here on NR ha !
    Lots and lots of feedback (lol) on communication systems to be found - some info buried in the fined for having a go pro thread as well... :D