Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Justice in the world

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by gegvasco, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Maybe, just maybe, I got a little justice tonight. Had just parked the bike in Manly, walked about 3 metres along the footpath to a corner and out of nowhere a bloke on a skateboard comes screaming around the corner heading straight for me. He didn't have time to manoeuvre and I didn't have time to jump. All I did was brace up. Our shoulders ended up clipping pretty hard which was fine for me as I was on two feet. But for this idiot, it sent him off balance and he ended up sprawled all over the footpath. He was only wearing a T-shirt so he lost a lot of skin.

I just stopped and looked at him and he gets up as if he wants to fight so I stand my ground(I'm 95kg, 6ft and was wearing all the riding gear including armoured leather jacket). He then backs off and screams "YOU SUCK". So I shake my head, laugh, say "Serves you f%^&ing right dickhead. You should have been watching where you were going" and walk off.

If he'd done the same to someone a little bit less rooted to the Earth he could have flattened them. This is Manly and there are a lot of seniors around - he could have broken someone's hip! Hopefully he'll learn something from it. Unfortunately this meant I couldn't stray far from the bikes in case he decided to push them over in retaliation once I was gone.

I don't get satisfaction from other people's pain but the sympathy register was on a big fat ZERO!

2. Serves the little punk right, imagine if you were moving faster (like cycling), could have hurt him alot more. Hopefully he learns a little something
  3. good to hear a story of you being manly in Manly :wink: good stuff - nice story :)
  4. Shame it wasn't the bloke on the pushbike you've been having problems with. :twisted:
  5. hehe thanks for sharing the story
    good for a laugh
  6. I had thought that. Karma? Is there some balance in my world now? :LOL:
  7. 10 bucks say you were on the CBR tonight !

baaaad Greg !
    hahahahah !
  8. That would have been perfect! :LOL:

I love the guy's comeback after gettin' knocked on his a**e; "You suck!" Priceless! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. I think you taught him a lesson about squiding :LOL:
  10. gegvasco "YOU SUCK". :LOL:
    lets hope he does think a little more before he careens around teh next courner...
    But by the sounds of it... I doubt it.

I'll have to say i am very impressed by the eloquence of his responce.
  11. ^* "Sorry mate, I didn't see you..."
  12. How did you know! And I had my bling jacket on as well! :LOL:
  13. greg, how much will you charge, say, to do this to somebody i am not entirely pleased with at the moment? it's just a little too far out of my way :twisted:
    i assure you it will be an easier hit! ;) :LOL:

14. Hey, remember I'm in the RAAF so I can be there in about 30 minutes at Mach 1 and we offer a variety of bomb options - 500lb or 2000lb, dumb or laser guided, bunker-buster or anti-personnel. We have a special deal this month on 500lb laser-guided anti-personnel bombs, just the thing for sorting out that obnoxious neighbour with the cat that scratches up your car.