Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just wow

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Zim, Oct 29, 2015.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Interesting to see that Ariel has re-entered the motorcycle market. I am sure it would not be a cheap option, oh to have unlimited money for unlimited bikes. :)

Ariel Ace

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thankfully there are still a few companies not caught up in the mass production game, making special products for people who either can afford them or who will find a way.

4. NOICE...

So, what's the damage? :D

5. Now that is how it's done!

6. Yeah, it's an offshoot of the "kit" car company. I'm pretty sure it's go no relationship with the Ariel motorcycles of old.

7. If you have to ask, you can't afford it, sir.
    They bought the brand, just as happened with Triumph.
    That gives them rights to claim the heritage I guess.
    "From a 48" wheel 'penny farthing' bicycle with the first and patented spoked wheel in 1870 to the iconic vehicles of today, Ariel have always put design and innovation at the forefront of development. Synonymous with the history of the motor industry from the very first days of transport, Ariel now thrive as manufacturers of unique as well as the fastest and most interesting vehicles in the world. From bicycle to motorcycle, from quadricycle to sports car, Ariel remain unique. A 150 year old heritage with a truly 21st Century focus."

8. OK, I can go home now, since I've learned something.

Can't waite for the square 4.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. ^ The 'squariel'