Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just when you think you've seen it all

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by highon2str, Mar 9, 2014.

1. So here I was cruising the reefton when I notice a car stopped in the middle of the road just before a left hand bend. Naturally I slowed down and first thoughts were - oh no someone's down. As I got closer I notice there is no bike or rider and I see the people in the car close to the edge and think horrors of horrors! Someone's dropped off the edge! :nailbiting: I hope it's not my mate who headed up 2 mins before me. :eek::eek:

So anyway I eventually made my way past and as you can see from the video it took me a good few seconds to comprehend what I just saw.

2. The sign? Or you were shocked by the Asians stopping in the middle of the road?
  3. Crazy Asians.

On a side note I must've looked absolutely dashing in my new leathers, the way one was having her camera pointed at me.
  4. Other than their best hazard impersonation what were they doing???

Talking pics?
  5. It wasn't a bad effort - they only just missed that layby
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Undecover police operation catching people crossing the single white line.

Expect a ticket in the mail :bag:
  7. They were looking at the scenery believe it or not. Taking in the wondrous view and taking photos of each other..

8. Fixed.

Arrrrrrrrrr, you take foto of me taking foto
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. #9 Victriple, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    I was hopeful that they blocked the road like that for a decent reason....

You've put the idea out there now. Thanks....