Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just wanted to say G'day.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by *Ryno*, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster... Just wanted to say hey.

I first heard of netrider about a year and a bit ago when the battery on my CBR250RR died near the pub near Skyline shops in Frenches Forest. A couple of people in the house opposite where I was were decent enough to offer a jump and adjust my idle speed for me (I had no idea what i was doing at the time) and told me about Netrider forums. So... over a year later, here I am :) still with my cibby but a little older and a little wiser lol.

:biker:

2. G'day Ryno, how's it going mate? I'm also a new arrival, but nice to see you stepping up and taking part. Enjoy the party, mate. You know where the fridge is.

3. G'day *Ryno* and welcome to the forums mate. Enjoy the 'cibby' :)
    (Welcome to you also, kneedragon :) )

4. ThanksNickers. An aerial bus driver. Does your conductor bring you coffee? Do you advise your passengers to return the hostess to the upright position and observe the fasten clothing and no stroking signs?

5. I wish I could answer 'All of the above' :)
    We do get coffees mate, sometimes they even taste ok.
    Cheers bud.

6. welcome to both of yas :)

7. Welcome people :)

8. Welcome.

9. gday gday and welcome.

10. G'day Ryno and KneeDragon

Welcome

Fun Ha!

11. KneeDragon - that's a good one.

*Ryno* ? Are you implying you have a umm big umm horn?

Welcome to you both.

12. Welcome Ryno to NR.