Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

just wanna say G'day..

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by 77cb750f1, Jun 10, 2005.

1. well i have been amember of netrider for quite sometime, and havent really been into forums, and i though i better come in and say g'day.

introduce myself as it were, i am ben from albury, love bikes, any bikes, have been rideing for about 12 years, and enjoy doing up older bikes...http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/984516/cb750.jpg

this is the 77 cb750 f1 i am doing up ATM thought you guys might be interested... look forward to chatting...peace
  2. G'day and welcome!!
  3. thanks mate, still trying to get an avatar up, but slowly sorting it..:p
  4. Howdy 77! :D :wink: Hope ya enjoy yourself here :wink: 8)
  5. Very nice .. job well done. Hope you reach Incorrigible Poster :)
  6. Welcome 77cb750f1 :D
  7. Gday mate and welcome to the forum

Cheers 8)
  8. What they said. :D
  9. thanks everyone for the hello's...
  10. Welcome Ben, nice job you've done on the bike there. hope to see you round the site
  11. Welcome mate.

:D :D
  12. Gday and welcome to the funny farm !!
  13. aaahh Noice boike moit! Well done

Enjoy the forums.

14. Hi Ben Nice Fonda Whore! Yeah when ya get to incorrigable poster ya get an award! A warning!
  15. nice looking bike, welcome :)
  16. Ah memories, I had one of these, same colour and everything.
    If you're doing it up, do what I did with mine; find an original model Gold Wing in a wreckers, and grab the front forks and wheel. They bolt straight into the F1 headstock, and NO 750F1 in the world handles and steers like one with a Gold Wing front end. (I'll see if I can dig up a pic or two of the beast and post them so you can see what it looks like, but at first glance it looks stock) The brakes on the Gold Wing front wheel are better than the F1 brakes too, and the wheel is an alloy rim, so lighter. All round a great mod; looks stock but revolutionises the bike completely.
    And, of course, WELCOME TO THE NUTHOUSE!
  17. Yep and me

nice jobby on the motorbicycle
  18. Nice bike . Brings back memories of the cb100 i use to ride around in my sisters backyard when i was a younger . Never got out of first but what a buzz :D :D ( come to think of it that was probably the day i got hooked)
  19. thanx, thanx, thanx.. oh and thanx....hornet, love the spoke look thet best, and have spent alot of time on the twin disc front, and am getting the parts together to put the calipers on the back side of the forks, the ol girl handles lright, just ask the younge bloke on a '04 sv650, who thought he was the ducks pajamas comming down falls creek.... got a bit of a fright when he looked in the mirror after avertaking, and i was still there.... :p .. she handles alright... going to fit a set of new DOHC shoke to her aswell, they are about25mm longer than the standard, so should help the ground clearance no end.... oh and the simple fact that its not a 750 .. more like and 836cc helps in the motorvation department.. :shock: .. had it dyno'd at dyno bikes in melbourne.... 66hp at the wheel, with a leking spark plug!!! thats why i am changing the head next week end... again thanks everyone for the welcome.... though must admit i really dont know much about any other bike, but i will be floating round ...peace