Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Just tried the Triumph Thunderbird

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by saba, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ... and I'm floored. It's an utterly fantastic cruiser: easy to ride and sounds lovely.

2. Perhaps you attended the same Triumph ride day as me. I rode the T'bird and was absolutely blown away with its power, handling and overall smoothness.

The ultimate cruiser as far as I'm concerned. Just have to save up my pennies over the next couple of years.
  3. Rode one with the 104 kit the other day, loved it
  4. They're selling like crazy, they must be doing something right. But then, Triumph haven't done a lot *wrong* in recent years eh?
  5. Nup!!! Good things come in 3's!!! :D
  6. or parallel two's apparently
  7. Everybody loves it, but surely it's the most bland cruiser released in recent years... something about the styling that doesn't attract any emotion at all from me.
  8. I couldn't attend a invite from bikebiz when they were launching the thunderbird a while back. Kicking myself for that as I've heard nothing but praise for the bike since.](*,)
    I havn't seen one in the flesh yet either.
  9. This is why i don't tease myself. I only go check things out if I am ready to buy!!!!

I just posted a couple of pics of my T Bird, I picked up on Friday. Everything you said and then some. Great bike, ride is fantastic. The power I love....
  10. Seems like the lads from Hinckley can't put a foot wrong!

Looking forward to seeing what they come up with in the next few years.